New Website and Payments Integration Case Study
Some businesses are born Ecommerce entities but many businesses don’te even have a web presence and have to transition to selling online, and that’s where payments integration comes in.
Core Implementation Touchpoints
New Website & Online Inventory
Local Online Promotion
As noted by Ronak Patel of readwrite, identifying the best payment gateway for your business’s needs is a challenges that requires consideration and an understanding of the potentials and pitfalls, including compatibility with your website, the ease, accessibility and process of integrations, costs and customer experience. We took away this headache and helped the business understand the best options for their situation and then implemented it.
- Rapidly delivered an online inventory with payments integration from trusted partners, which was easy for the proprietors to update as the need arose.
- Worked with businesses to define their new process as a short term workaround and beyond.
- Understanding what else they wanted for their websites.
- Hosting and support profiles.
- Promoting their business locally online
- Idenified best provider/gateway to take payments seamlessly and enabled taking secure online payments as well as credit cards